Sunday, May 10, 2009

definitions of...

my mom:

strong (strôŋ)
adjective

morally powerful; having strength of character or will

gen·er·ous (jen′ər əs)
adjective

giving or sharing liberally and willingly; openhanded

vi·va·cious (vī vā′s̸həs, vi-)
adjective
full of life and animation; lively


self·less (self′lis)
adjective
devoted to others' welfare or interests and not one's own; unselfish; altruistic


in·cred·ible (in kred′ə bəl)
adjective
not credible; unbelievable
seeming too unusual or improbable to be possible


definitions of me...because i have my mom:

thank·ful (t̸haŋk′fəl)
adjective
feeling or expressing thanks; grateful

blessed (for 1-2, blest, also bles′id; for 3-5, bles′id, also blest)
adjective

enjoying great happiness; blissful

happy (hap′ē)
adjective

having, showing, or causing a feeling of great pleasure, contentment, joy, etc.; joyous; glad; pleased

it goes without saying that i love my mom...and all the adoring words in the dictionary can't help me prove it.

there's a million things my heart would say if it could speak...just know that i can't imagine a better lady to walk through life with as my mother...you are one in a million...truly the definition of a mom.

happy mothers day. i love you.

No comments: