Wednesday, July 9, 2008

jeffrey & i are headed off for a weekend "get away" to florida...a late little anniversary trip!!!!! with a little bit of "friend time" mixed in...

i miss my little pumpkins already...and they are both tucked in tight in their sweet little rooms...i just know i won't see them in the morning!!!!

i am wondering how i am going to handle sleeping in, reading a "grown up" book, eating dinners out that don't involve cutting someone else's meat, having adult chat, getting a pedicure...think i'll survive?!?!?!

i go from not being away from my precious little ones for over a year...to being gone twice within a month...not used to it...and don't want to be!

but i know i will enjoy my husband and the rest...even if it doesn't happen again for a year!

i can almost feel the sand in my toes.................aaaaaahhhhhhh...................

1 comment:

Cavers said...

Hurry up and come back, I miss my days in the life of a Price!!!!