Wednesday, July 16, 2008

heard & overheard volume 3

ella upon seeing some trash along the road says to me "look mommy, there is lots of glitter"!!!!

***************************************************************
ella tells jeffrey to "tickle me more, daddy"..."i need to get my laugh up"!!!!!

***************************************************************
ella to madeline: "your eyelashes are so beautiful. they make me want to cry happy tears"!

(motherhood is amazing in these moments...)

***************************************************************
we were driving down the road and this is what we heard from the back seat:

ella: "madeline, you have to ask Jesus into your heart so you can go to heaven." "i paused my movie the other day and said a prayer and asked Jesus into my heart."

madeline: "na,na,na"

ella to us: "did she do it?"

ella: "is there any blood in heaven?"

****************************************************************

daddy says: "mommy rolled the window up and it made me jerk!"

ella: "daddy, don't say jerk!"

****************************************************************

we were out eating lunch the other day and madeline had dropped some blueberry applesauce on the floor. i bent down to start picking it up and ella said "mommy, allow me"! i thought that was too funny!



1 comment:

tuckerfam said...

ok....can I just say that Ella is one of the FUNNIEST kids in the UNIVERSE!!! I can just hear that conversation about her asking Jesus into her heart....I laughed out loud and then had a PANG of sadness because I MISS YALL so MUCH!!!
Cant wait for our turn in AUGUST!!! I am sure we will get in lots of LAUGHS!!!

I love you guys!