Monday, July 11, 2011

beach bums at dolphin view...


i'm completely overwhelmed...how do you possibly blog about a fabulous beach vacation...and choose pics to illustrate the fun...

when you took 1,449 photographs...

and you like just about every single one of them!!!!

i wish i were exaggerating...but i'm not!!!

i think i'm going to have to break it down by days...and try to just choose my absolute favs!!!

we had such an amazing time with our family and extended family and the days flew by - isn't that the way it always goes when you're having fun - time just flies!!!

i can't think of many more places on earth that i would rather spend my time...or leave my footprints. hearing the sound of the waves and the sound of the little's giggles warms my heart like the florida sun!

it just makes my soul say "aaaahhhhh"...

'til next year, destin...i'll just browse through my many pics...and smile at all of them!

No comments: