Friday, September 5, 2008

creativity flows...

after a long hiatus from anything creative going on around this house...i became inspired tonight!!! a trip to michael's, my "sonic" coke in hand, & sweet ella as my assistant...and i was in business! i had such a great time creating my "Picasso's"! i am really considering selling some of these canvases...i would love feedback from my loyal blog readers! i have always wanted to find something that i love to do that would not take me away from my peanuts for too long! since i am a night owl anyway, this is something i can do after the kiddos are tucked in tight!
who knows...but for now, my little girl's doors sure look cute!

6 comments:

Diana & Orie said...

so precious! you could definitely sell - maybe have all the canvases ready and then you could just add names to customize quickly for an order

Anonymous said...

I would buy two for my kiddos, they are so cute. I'm glad you had a nice vacation. I am from SC now living in MO so I am right there with you when you talk about missing the south...I long to be back home.

Liz Folds said...

I want one for Amelia.....they are precious!

Aunt Liz

The Cascio Whirlwind said...

I NEED TWO!!! Seriously....I mean you did do the revamp on Marybeth's room, anyway. I need something for both doors and this looks great! How much you want me to pay you??

Christi Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christi Johnson said...

Hey Merideth, Your Aunt Liz has been sending me your blog and I LOVE it! It's amazing how much our kiddos are alike. I catch myself laughing out loud reading, because it is so familiar. Next time you're back in Shreveport we need to all meet for lunch. P.s. I love your paintings. You should for sure sell them!