Sunday, May 9, 2010

here is just a taste of things to come...

we've been like "cousin eddy" at my sister's home for a week now...because we've had a broken a/c. good thing she's welcoming and we're flexible...because this was not the week that we needed to be "homeless". needless to say, lots of things have been going on in our little lives...and i WILL get to it all...just don't quite know when!
our 2nd day at disney

3rd day at disney

3rd day at disney...and yes, that IS my little girl you see...

last day at disney...boohoo

one little person's first real trip to the dentist...

pictures of our new deck...that my amazingly talented husband built with his own two hands...

celebrations of life...my sweet baby turned S.I.X

end of year "bash" at the girls' school

1 comment:

Megsy said...

CLASSIC picture of Maddie Boo at the dentist. She looks like a pea in that chair! Second, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to my sister friend. I demand a birthday post revealing all the details of her celebration!