Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Guest Blogger...

I originally posted this as a comment to Meredith's last blog entry, but after a few requests, I decided to move this to the main page...

After seeing that great post and feeling guilty about the last couple of weeks (lots of work time), I decided it was downright wrong for me not to respond with my top 10 list of things I love about my wife. Without further ado, here it is:

1. Her easy and beautiful smile…even when she is hurting and troubled
2. The way that both of our girls just light up being around her
3. Her ability to keep a straight house in the midst of a four way tornado/tsunami (J, E, M and Emma…I would say we are equally a category 4)
4. Her loving nature and kindness with our girls (and me!)
5. Her ability to stay in touch with friends and foster relationships (as much as I pick on her for staying on the phone…it is only out of jealousy for her time)
6. Her quick words and actions that defuse many a tense situation between daddy and daughter (typically reminding me of our children’s age or poor sleep schedule that day)
7. She is gorgeous, you know…I just have to mention that!
8. Her uncanny knack for knowing what I have eaten 14 hours earlier by smelling my clothes or my breath
9. Her superhuman patience for dealing with a very flawed and messy husband
10. Lastly, I love her face, her body, her hair, her dimples, her patience, her kindness, her humility, her self-control, her forgiveness, her trust, her hopefulness and her perseverance…more or less, I love everything about her.

I hope everyone had a great valentine’s day and that you can all come visit soon!!!

Hubby

No comments: