Wednesday, August 4, 2010

ramona and beezus...

Ramona and Beezus Movie Previewed
run...don't walk to see this movie.

i'm fairly certain i cried through about 3/4ths of the show...the message is so sweet...and if you have a heart for your children...you will L.o.V.e. it.

a lot.

i, of course, thought about our three girls (there are three girls in the movie) and how each of their relationships will grow as they grow.

and the relationship that the daddy has with his girls is just...precious...and it made me once again think about our "lovlies"!

i give it an A+.

definitely don't miss it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGGGG!!!! I saw it yesterday and told my family that everyone needed to see it! I cried too!! The cat?? The proposal?? It was soooo cute! Ramona reminded me as Maddie!!

The Davidson Den said...

Glad to hear your assessment of it. I haven't read much about it. But my kids? They LOVE Ramona stories. We read them all the time.